Do you have acne scars, sun damage, wrinkles around the eyes, or wrinkles in the upper lip area? Are you looking for a way to reduce the appearance of these wrinkles or scars for healthier, radiant skin? Microneedling Therapy is the latest breakthrough for finally getting rid of those embarrassing scars, stretch marks, and unsightly wrinkles. If this sounds like something you’d love to have done, read on for more information.
What is Microneedling Therapy?
Also known as “skin needling” or “collagen induction therapy”, microneedling therapy is a procedure that rejuvenates the skin by using fine needle pricks to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and other skin conditions. The therapy works by pricking the skin with tiny needles that cause a slight injury, which in turn stimulates collagen growth and eslastin. This new collagen growth and elastin are what improves the appearance of the skin.
What are the Benefits of Microneedling Therapy?
- As we age, our skin loses its collagen and elastin, both of which are key ingredients for keeping our skin looking young and healthy. If you have thinning, aging skin, Microneedling will reduce these signs of aging, including wrinkles.
- Worried about premature skin aging? Microneedling prevents premature skin aging and aids in the absorption of anti-aging skin care products.
- If you have stretch marks from pregnancy or weight gain and loss, microneedling can help minimize their appearance after just a few treatments. So break out the bikini or forget about wearing a shirt to the beach. Your stretch marks will be gone in no time.
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation and age spots. If you have a high production of melanin, microneedling will shed the top layer of skin to reveal the beauty beneath.
- Microneedling can also improve the appearance of rosacea, which is caused by collagen breakdown. As with other treatments, microneedling improves rosacea by stimulating the growth of collagen.
- Got big pores? Microneedling can minimize large pores on the cheeks and nose by thickening the epidermis layer and producing more collagen.
- Hair loss is a common problem among aging men and women. But there is help. By using microneedling therapy, hair growth is stimulated by the release of the endothelial cells and by increasing the size of the hair follicle. Safe to use with topical hair growth treatments.
- Whether you have acne scars, scars from surgery, or scars from just living life, microneedling can help to fade them away. By stimuating the collagen and elastin production of the scar tissue, you will see the scar fade as the tissue is broken down.
- Thicken aging, sagging skin with microneedling therapy to look younger.
- With microneedling therapy, you will look and feel great. By improving your appearance, you will also feel more confident, happy, and younger!
- Don’t stop with microneedling. Take this opportunity to explore our other appearance improving services.
What Happens During and After Microneedling Therapy?
Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure that may cause light bleeding during the therapy. Right afterward, patients may have a pinkish hue in the area along with puffiness. Applying ice for a few hours after the therapy is recommended. On average, patients recover quickly, typically in just a few days. It is also recommended to avoid using skin care products right after the procedure and to switch to skin-care products that have been tested as safe to use with microneedling therapy.
Are you ready to take the next step? Microneedling therapy is truly a revolutionary way to improve your skin’s appearance and health. Stop spending money on creams and expensive skin care products that show little to no improvement. Avoid expensive plastic surgery as well as harsh chemical peels and other treatments that may damage the skin and have long, painful recovery processes. With one or more microneedling therapy visits, you will see dramatic improvement in just a few days with a short recovery time.
To learn more about microneedling or to book an appointment, contact The Skin Suite. Their friendly staff will answer all your questions and discuss exactly how microneedling therapy can help improve the appearance of your skin. So what are you waiting for? Get rid of those scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles by calling now and you’ll be on your way to a new you.