At Jon ‘Ric Medical Spa and Wellness Center, we are proud to provide you with a wide variety of treatment options, and this includes QWO, an injectable treatment option for cellulite. This is a novel tool we can use to help you stimulate collagen production and redistribute fat cells. That way, you enjoy tighter skin without having to set foot in an operating room. If you want to learn more about how we can use this treatment to help you address cellulite, learn more about QWO below, and contact us today to make an appointment.
Cellulite takes place when fibrous connective tissue that sits between layers of fat and muscle begins to build up. When this happens, you may have a bumpy or dimpled surface on your skin. Even though diet and exercise are commonly prescribed to help people get rid of cellulite, it typically is not successful.
Now, QWO is available as an injectable treatment that can help address stubborn areas of cellulite. It is designed to be placed just underneath the surface of the skin, and it has been made using a compound called collagenase clostridium histolyticum. This unique enzymatic formula causes clumps of fat to redistribute while also encouraging collagen production. After just a few treatments, you can address otherwise stubborn areas of cellulite.
There are several benefits of QWO injectable treatment. They include:
- This is a treatment option that works very quickly.
- You don’t have to worry about going to an operating room.
- The recovery process is much faster than surgical options.
- It can help you address cellulite that doesn’t respond to diet and exercise alone.
If you are interested in using QWO to help address cellulite, it would be our pleasure to assist you.
There are several reasons why you can trust us to use QWO to treat cellulite. They include:
- We have an unparalleled level of experience treating a wide variety of concerns, including cellulite.
- We are open, honest, and transparent with all of our pricing, allowing you to budget accordingly.
- We follow all the best practices in our field to minimize complications and side effects.
- We always use the most advanced treatment options in our field to give you the results you deserve.
For all of these reasons, trust our team to help you treat cellulite.
Clearly, there are a lot of benefits of QWO treatment, and it would be our pleasure to use this treatment option to help you address areas of cellulite. At Jon ‘Ric Medical Spa and Wellness Center, we always put the needs of our patients first, and we will do the same for you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team!